Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Temporary Summer Maintenance Worker/Groundskeeper
Reports Directly To: Facilities Manager
Opening Date: April 21, 2016
Closing Date: June 30, 2016 at 5:00 pm
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Cut grass, week whack, trim trees and hedges, pick-up debris, trash, etc.
- Complete work orders as assigned.
- Help with set-up and clean-up for events.
- Haul supplies and furniture on campus.
- Move appliances and office furniture.
- Help other groundskeepers when needed.
- Assist Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, and HVACs with their duties as needed.
- Haul food for Cafeteria Supervisor daily.
- Clean walks, driveways, streets, and parking lots.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises when needed.
Normal working hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with one hour for lunch. Will need to work additional hours as the need arises. Will need to occasionally travel to attend workshops and conferences.
Position requires standing for extended periods, stooping, climbing, lifting, bending, and reaching in the performance of duties.
GED or High School
Valid ND Driver’s License and acceptable motor vehicle record.
Two (2) years of experience in Maintenance and grounds keeping.