Certificate: Medical Billing & Coding
The Medical Billing & Coding Certificate Program can lead to a career in medical billing and coding in as little as ten months (2 semesters). United Tribe Technical College’s regionally accredited Medical Billing and Coding online training program is designed to help you prepare to sit for the AAPC Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam. This program offers engaging and well-structured lessons to provide you with the highest quality online training possible at an affordable price.
Your program includes ICD-10 coding courses structured as Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced to allow you to study at a pace that's right for you, and our coding content is updated annually as soon as new versions become available. Courses include helpful online simulations, virtual labs, videos and 3D representations, all designed to help you succeed in the program. For more information, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM (32 credit):
- FND 108 Online Learner Success Strategies: 3cr
- BIO 220 Anatomy & Physiology: 4cr
- CSC 101 Intro to Computers: 3cr
- ALH 130 Medical Coding & Billing Foundations: 2cr
- ALH 134 Medical Disorders: 3cr
- ALH 138 Medical Coding I (CPT/HCPCS): 2cr
- ALH 139 Medical Coding II (ICD-9-CM): 2cr
- ALH 145 Medical Coding III (ICD-10-CM/PCS): 2cr
- ALH 171 Medical Terminology: 3cr
- ALH 281 Medical Insurance & Billing: 3cr
- ALH 282 Medical Law & Ethics: 2cr
- ALH 291 Medical Coding IV (Advanced): 3cr